Register for University Mop-Up Counselling now!
Scroll down for more admission details
As per the order of the Supreme Court of India dated May 9 2017, Counselling for BDS in 2018 will be conducted by the DGHS. This will be an All-India online counselling. Deemed Universities will fill lapse seats during final mop up counselling. Students Interested in Joining BDS @ Saveetha can fill the following form to be considered for the final mop up counselling.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery Admissions 2018
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) is a 4 years of academics followed by 1 year of internship basic dental course required to practice dentistry across the world.
Call Now : +91 8939994248
scroll to bottom of the page for counselling checklist
4 reasons why you should study dentistry!
- You can become a doctor in 5 years and begin your practice and make a good living. Whereas MBBS doctors need to complete specialization and super specialization to make a decent living.
- Excellent work : life balance: With dentistry you can work predictable hours, not be stuck with overnight duties and work independently without hospital support. So you can enjoy your work and take care of your family without any compromises.
- More global opportunities: The process to practice medicine abroad is very long, difficult and extremely competitive. Dentists on the other hand, can begin practice with just 2 years of an international accreditation program.
- Explore your artistic talents: Medicine can be overly focussed on rote memory whereas dentistry is a stellar blend of artistic skill mixed with traditional memory based exercises. Most of the classes are very hands-on and so much more interesting.
7 reasons why you should study dentistry @ Saveetha.
- You will get the best clinical training in our comprehensive clinics where we treat 1000 patients everyday. This training will put you at-least 5 years ahead of your competition.
- You will receive advanced training in molar RCT, loupes, rotary endodontics, semi-adjustable articulators, FPD and Fixed appliances. Students graduating elsewhere in India do not have this training and so they are not able set up independent successful clinics. (Endodontic training even alone can cost over 2 lakhs). You will place 5 implants and complete a university exam course exclusively on dental implants - this alone will cost over 3 lakhs if you want to learn it after the course. Our UG training is better than PG training offered in some colleges. And we have the data to prove it !
- You will immediately get a job if you graduate from Saveetha. Our students are paid almost 2 times the market average. Most students from other institutions are offered only trainee positions for many months before getting paid.
- You get a stipend worth 1.6 lakhs in the internship.
- Extra ordinary infrastructure and 1:2 teacher student ratio. This will be evident at your first visit.
- You will have at-least 10 research publications under your belt by the time you graduate.
- Our Award winning Curriculum enriched with 28 awesome innovations will make you excel in PG NEET exams.
Bottom line: If you want a bright future then you need to invest in quality education.
Admission Requirements and Fee Structure
Indian candidates should have passed Higher secondary school or equivalent in CBSE, ICSE or State Boards.
Candidate should be qualified in NEET-UG 2018
Tuition Fee for local students is 8,00,000 Indian rupees / annum.
International Candidates (Non Resident Indians / Foreign Nationals)
Foreign Candidates should have completed higher secondary school equivalent with courses in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. They should also get a equivalence certificate from the AIU.
Candidate should be qualified in NEET-UG 2018 (for all categories including NRI quota).
NRI (Non Resident Indian / Foreigners) Tuition Fee is 15,000 USD / annum.
COUNSELLING CHECKLIST FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
The following original documents with three sets of photocopies should be brought at the time of counselling and should be submitted if admitted to the course:
- Mark list of H.Sc/10+2 or its equivalent.
- NEET Entrance Examination hall ticket.
- NEET Score Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- Community Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Certificate (If not Immunised the candidate should undergo Hepatitis B Vaccination before commencement of course).
- Migration Certificate (if necessary).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities if any.
- Four Passport size and Three Stamp size photographs.
- Nationality Certificate and Copy of Passport and Visa (Foreign Students only).
- Pan card of the parent.
- Candidate and parents ID and Address proof issued by government agencies.
- A valid Demand Draft for the prescribed fees (8 lakhs) in favour of at 'Saveetha Dental College and Hospitals' payable at chennai.