Saveetha Dental College offers part time and full time Ph.D programmes across all the dental specialities and basic medical sciences. The curriculum has a well defined systematic approach for any scholar to enjoy and learn during their course. Scroll down to apply.
Admissions Open Ph.D JUNE 2018
1. Eligibility to Apply: Candidates with any Postgraduate degree looking for a project related to dentistry or basic sciences.
2. Guide Selection: Ph.D Guide can be an Assistant Professor (with 2 publications) or a Professor (with 3 publications). The guides should be a full time faculty in the institution. A Ph.D student cannot guide another Ph.D student within the same institution.
3. Study Centre: Internal, On signing an MoU with an external centre study can be conducted in the mentioned external centre
4. Research Associate: Full time candidates interested to work as research associates during the course can apply for the job, eligible candidates will be appointed as research associates and will be paid a stipend.
5. MDS-Ph.D: Student can enroll in dual degree program and continue the dissertation as a Ph.D. within a total period of 5 years.
6. Fee Structure: Rs.50,000/-Year( Scholarships available)
7. Timeline: Important Dates and deadlines have been tabulated as follows
Abstract submission form should be filled by the candidate, printed, duly signed by the guide and submitted on 30th June 2018 during the selection exam.
Ph.D Online APPLICATION FORM
Scholars from outstations can avail accommodation in the campus guest house during the contact sessions of the course with prior request on a first come first serve basis.